Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Update on Organic Pesticides

Wow, I just got an email from one of my very favorite places to shop for gardening supplies. I have been shopping with this catalog garden supplier ever since I got serious with my gardening, and especially serious about organic gardening.


Remember my post, just a couple posts ago about Pharm Pesticides. Well, my favorite place to shop just sent me an email about these products. It read like this:





Easy Organics: No Mixing & No Mess!




And guess what they were talking about? That's right!

icon
icon

icon

If Gardener's Supply
is selling this in their catalog,
it's been tried and tested.
And it works!

Now I haven't had the chance to give this stuff a try, because right now we're in the middle of winter, and there's no gardening going on right now. We're just trying to stay warm, me and the worms. But you can be sure, with the first bud swell outside, I'll be ordering some.

Click the pic and let me know what you think.

And Happy Organic
Gardening!

Christy
Mother Earth's Farm / VermiCulture Northwest

No comments: